Our team is currently partnering with Fans 1st Media to work on some next generation media ideas. As the business is growing, we are looking for an inspired and eager Data Scientist to join the F1M Design + Innovation Group. It is an exciting, collaborate and supportive team with the opportunity to help grow brands, generate new ideas for the company and create a new forms of storytelling. See below for more details on each position and how to apply!
We're looking for a Data Scientist who will drive initiatives to improve website monetization and user experience, while pioneering analytics to better understand and predict user engagement.
This job offers the opportunity to build cutting-edge data services from the ground up, using the tools and methods of your choosing. You will collaborate with editorial, sales, design, and technology professionals to understand their needs, make recommendations, develop tools, and analyze data.
- Explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources
- Be prepared to communicate conclusions and recommendations armed with results of data analysis
- Work with design and technology colleagues to create internal dashboards and other application interfaces (including JSON APIs) to mine data
As a bonus, if you’re into automated testing, deployment processes, replicable test environments, we’ll be extra interested to talk to you.
We're looking for a Designer will help manage Rare and the verticals that have been created in parallel with the brand: Clark Howard, FanBuzz and Faves. We expect you to have new and disruptive ideas, participate in brainstorming sessions, storyboard the concepts, prototype them, help develop business models and help bring them to market quickly. And of course, you will be expected to push pixels, designing various assets from social media assets to media kits to marketing signage to more.
The job involves:
- Helping maintain current products and business within F1M (such as rare.us) as well as being a brand and visual voice within F1M (60%)
- Working on brand new products, helping to rapidly prototype, wireframe and make those ideas come to life (20%)
- Being an evangelist for creativity, innovation, lean startup philosophy and design thinking within the company (10%).
- Occasionally helping some of our existing businesses innovate (10%).